Hidden cameras

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hidden cameras

Does anybody know where to get one for the home?

They have a good selection of them up in the mall in LoWu, you can get FM transmitters/receivers and all up there. Some of the stuff for sale up there would be illegal under federal law in the US. Great, huh? You can probly pick up a tiny camera and FM transmitter/receiver for about $500.

Or Mongkok.

Times Square has a "for export only" shop which will be more than happy to sell you cameras ranging from nanny cams to james bond lighters.

Ap Liu Street.

Thanks dudes!

Do you know if it's a bitch to install? i.e. Do I need to enlist the help of a professional, or is it an Ikea-follow-the-pictures type thing?

Surely the biggest problem is going to be hiding it so that your helper or lodger doesn't spot it?

How are you hoping to view the pictures? The simplest systems are simple raido transmitters that enable you to view the pictures in realtime on a TV screen within 50m or so (or, obviously, record it on a video recorder of some type). If you want to hook it up to the internet so you can view it remotely then things get more complicated. I think we need to know more about what exactly you are trying to do in order to advise.

I think the first option is probably more feasible -- recording it in real time and then viewing it later.

Can I usually get sound along with picture?

Yep, spy cams with sound are no problem here. The Feds don't like civilians to have spy cams with video AND sound...illegal to own in the US...Actually, I paid 500 for some really good quality stuff in Shenzhen almost 5 years ago...it'll be cheaper now I bet. If you wanna connect 'em to your computer you'd need a card with video inputs....a VCR is the best option for the technologically impaired ;D

woooh...i want to know why you want a hidden camera...

*angiebaby80=miss nosey*

lol...

need to keep tabs on my domestic helper when I'm at work. Making sure she's taking care of my mom okay.

Nothing as spectacular as a cheating husband or anything.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast