Some might say good effort ...

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

*rofl*

poor adz....where did you go?..is your thumb ok now??...*sends flying kisses*

Went to some work drinks at the mandarin then some place called the cavern in LKF ... it was a 5am finish. The swelling on my hand is increasing rapidly, better go do something about it, but I'm not sure what

>> better go do something about it, but I'm not sure what

Get out of the office and take a taxi over to the Cannosa Hospital in Mid Levels.

i wouldn't do that on a weekday...drinking that is...

about your thumb - have you heard of "doctors"?..i suggest you leave work and go to the doctor straight away!!!...how are you going to hold your pint in the weekend if you leave it like that?..

how about an ice pack

plus thats why God gave us two hands, so if we injured one, we can still hold our pint with the other one!

*yea yea god is great* but what if adz needs to go to the loo or smoke a fag or hold his phone or....

>> i wouldn't do that on a weekday...drinking that is...

Angie, when you progress to "management" ....

i do drink *free* on weekdays but i tend not to stay up till the wee hours of the morning...drink sensibly, folks!..

and when i say *free*..it is nothing to do with chatting up men in order to get free drinks but simply, me having friends working in bars and clubs and high places...

Last edited by angiebaby80; 21-07-2005 at 03:01 PM.

Think I'm just gonna put it on ice for now .... hopefully it'll get a bit better before this evening. The boys back home think it's hilarious, what a shocking start!!

Excellent - we can all have a look at your thumb tonight and give it a prod!