Need a van

Need a van

I need a van (with driver) to transfer my cross trainer from pokfulam road to mid-levels. I tried to contact few van services and they are telling me the cost is around 300 to 500. Can anybody please tell me that is it okay to pay this much for a van ?? any other suggestions ??

What size is it? and it should be no more than $250 if you know cantonese. Any help, call me, email [email protected]

what are cross trainers? arn't sneakers by Nike? vans are about $80/hr.

Shitty thing is that some van driver (just the black horse) will charge more if they realized you don't know about Hong Kong

if u need the driver to help you carry the stuff than its more. $80 is only if u carry the stuff down yourself and load/unload.

Quote Originally Posted by thundacatchergo
    I believe he is referring to the exercise machine. They are simliar to the eliptacle machines (the ones that look like you are skiing on it), therefore rather bulky and heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by thundacatchergo
    it's a gym machine also known as "elliptical trainer" .... and they told me first its $73/hr. but then said if you need driver than it's $320 or $450 and I was shocked

Quote Originally Posted by Prachs
    it's a gym machine also known as "elliptical trainer" .... and they told me first its $73/hr. but then said if you need driver than it's $320 or $450 and I was shocked
    If you do all the moving yourself and u just need the van to transport it somewhere then its very cheap but if you need the driver to get of his ass and help you move the machine then his time is costly. Its better if you do all the moving with a friend and wait for the van by the road, load it yourself w/friend, get in the van and when arrive at the location, unload it yourself w/friend.

Quote Originally Posted by wongkwongyee
    What size is it? and it should be no more than $250 if you know cantonese. Any help, call me, email [email protected]
    I don't know cantonese but I think I should enroll myself in some lang. course, I think it's really important here !!!

i was thinking of lots of sneakers. here or the elephant van company. no number handy