Dance classes in HK

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

CEROC

The nex Ceroc night in HK is on 12th Jan at 8 pm at Club Sugar near lkf, have a go, it should be lotta fun..

Quote Originally Posted by gunsnroses:
    The nex Ceroc night in HK is on 12th Jan at 8 pm at Club Sugar near lkf, have a go, it should be lotta fun..
    can anyone who doesnt know the dance also go and watch it ??

Quote Originally Posted by itssammy:
    hey.. saw a few videos on Ceroc in youtube.. it really seems to be a cool stuff... as if a mix of jive n salsa.. wud love to try it out.. anyone has any idea, do let me know.. btw, that website doesnt have much info !!
    Yeah I revisited it and still there isn't much. I guess it hasn't really caught on in HK. But I figure all the talk isn't going to get me going (and I do that a lot ). I found a studio at a location that's convenient for me and put myself down for a beginner's salsa class

http://www.dancetrinity.com/index2.html

We shall see.

p.s. and thanks newmum for the info and congrats on the new baby

Quote Originally Posted by itssammy:
    can anyone who doesnt know the dance also go and watch it ??
    I don't know how to do it either but would like to go check it out; let's make it the next non-drinkers' group outing, shall we?

I've just started going to ceroc dance classes and the website tells you all that is happening. cerochongkong.com THere are weekly classes on Tuesday nights in central and I believe MOnday nights in Wan Chai. It's great fun!

hi

anyone interested in learning bollywood dancing? Do PM me, I can teach.