Tony & Guy Haircut for men

Closed Thread

Tony & Guy Haircut for men

Ok guys... i need a haircut REALLY badly as i look like a caveman now. anyone had theirs done recently over there? would like to know the price. no students or junior stylist pls. haha. good? bad? price?

I think Toni and guy is not bad i do not really like them. I think the starting price is around 500 - 2000, depends which toni and guy and which stylist.

500 - 2000!? Man... this is worse than IL Colpo... why is it so expensive just to cut guys hair?

You could try the O2 Hair Studio instead. It's been mentioned round these parts a few times before, and did a good job on my mop - think the starting price is 3-400 for a junior stylist, but you can call them and find out all the details if you're interested.

or u can go to Chungking mansion and get a HKD 50.00 haircut

Thumbs up

Even thriftier, theres a few hair salons in Mong Kok run by Thai ladies offering $25 hair cuts. Their English isnt exactly good, but bring along a picture of the style you want and no worries. If you want a wash after the cut its an extra $20

excellent... u guys rock~

IL Colpo most expensive stylist is 1800. Private i prettry much the same. I forgot this famous stylist names, tim roberston or something like that cut a lot of famous Hong Kong Big stars and Hollywood too. He stays in Hong Kong and have a salon for a long time here. i think it is around 4000 - 5000 for 40 minutes

For some reason someone gave me a red blob for giving out the info on toni and guy. no idea why if you are reading this then you are stupid and get a life and if you dare then contact me of your stupidity and explain.

Last edited by Statuecollector; 05-04-2009 at 09:32 PM.

there was another thread started by apple10 i think where they were offering free hair cuts as practice

if you want pretty decent style ( eg, hence why you mentioned toni & guy) at reasonable prices, i will suggest face one hair @ cameron rd (around HK$90 ), tst, id hair @ Humphrey ave (around HK$100),

cheap and ( maybe)cheerful can be as bad as student hair stylist/dressers as well as they may not create decent styles or will not know how to do modern cutting techniques ( eg, toni and guy uses a method called 'smashing' where they cut your hair in layers assymetrically)