Smoking in Office Buildings

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Smoking in Office Buildings

what do i have to do to get these 2 very annoying guys to stop smoking in the men's restroom in my office building? already notified management but they havnt done anything.

Tell the management that you'll collect evidence and forward to the Tobacco control office.

I'm sure the TCO is looking to set some examples.

Tobacco Control Office Department of Health

Spend some time here ... Department of Health and find the email addresses of the heads of the TCO and cc them on your email to the management office.

Needless to say.. the management will be pissed off.

Or assume they are on fire and dump water on their heads.

We had the same problem at Cyberport. They even installed smoke alarms in the toilets. Don't think they ever went off.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Tell the management that you'll collect evidence and forward to the Tobacco control office.

I'm sure the TCO is looking to set some examples.

Tobacco Control Office Department of Health

Spend some time here ... Department of Health and find the email addresses of the heads of the TCO and cc them on your email to the management office.

Needless to say.. the management will be pissed off.
    collect evidence?? the ashes or the butt? I dont think its legal for me to photograph anyone in the restroom.

I'd think a couple of signed statements stating that two people were smoking would be enough ...

What i meant was "Tell the management..." not go around installing webcams in the toilet.

Maybe this is too obvious.. but have you tried: talking to them. I mean, instead of tattling on them why don't you just confront them and tell them that it's not cool.

"Talking"? What is that? Maybe he could get their numbers and text them, though.

Quote Originally Posted by elsdon:
    Maybe this is too obvious.. but have you tried: talking to them. I mean, instead of tattling on them why don't you just confront them and tell them that it's not cool.
    Are you new to Hong Kong

Quote Originally Posted by krypton:
    Are you new to Hong Kong
    thanks. i dont want to confront them or get involve in any of this. i just dont want to smell like smoke everytime I use the restroom.
    Last edited by thundacatchergo; 02-04-2009 at 02:01 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast