Why are Hong Kong people sooooo selfish?

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

You are just another racist cunt but for a Friday afternoon you are entertaining...

So reading through the thread, is it right to assume that Mircolan's getting upset because HK people are being selfish by not letting him have his way?

Ahhh, sweet irony.

Quote Originally Posted by Mircolan:
    It seems that I touched a sensitive spot here, right? This is not racism, "not at all"! Further embellish things you have no idea of like SS soldiers dressing makes you look like a completely jerk.

But i don't judge you my dear friend, you obviously have not been to so many places, so how can you know? I assure you that if you taking it as your privilege to by yourself look at bread for more then 10 seconds I will literally through you away.

It is further so cute of you to threaten me with the immigration dept. Shall I tell you a secret then, it doesn't matter what I do if I smoke, eat, drink, yell anything that you can ever think of. No one will ever come and talk to me and tell me to not do so, because no one have courage enough to speak English to a white ghost.
    Yeah.. I haven't been to many places.. I mean, I've only lived in 5 different countries and spent about 5 years of my life traveling to 60 some odd others, but.. I will agree. I don't profess to know anything. If I could offer something I've learned though, it's that I'm a visitor here.. It's not my home or my place to tell people how to live in their own country.

You're some student, first time leaving your home country probably, have no concept of respect or even proper conduct in a country not your own.. Christ I don't even know why I bother responding.

Last time I checked, smoking, eating and drinking are totally par for the course in Hong Kong, and most of the world. Why anyone would tell/say anything to you about that..? About your comment regarding the lack of courage though..

I know what you are alluding to though; that caucasians can get away with murder or something here in Hong Kong.. that's an entirely different topic..

Matt was right. It's Safran for sure.

Time to shut down ...

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8