Why are Hong Kong people sooooo selfish?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Why are Hong Kong people sooooo selfish?

I have lived in Hong Kong for two years, but still have not figuring out this question. Can someone help me?

Why should we help you?

To make your post a little more salacious and muck raking, can you please furnish us with a few examples?

I'm too busy with my own life to answer your questions

And be quick, Time is money

unless of course you can pay for my time and my luxury items

What kind of an open thread is that?????

Ok, sure.

Example number 1. Hong Kong people do not move if someone need to pass or is in a hurry. They don’t even think of moving for helping another person. It is so irritating. Being in a store for example and want to take a look at something while there is a Hong Kong person in front is like a lifetime-project, because this person in front of me will never ever thing about that maybe I also want to take a look. I always start to laugh while there is rain falling in Hong Kong and everyone is sooo fast to use their umbrella, but the only problem is that when everyone is walking in to each other because no Hong Kong people care, all people getting wet anyway. Hold on, I soon give you more examples...

Quote Originally Posted by Mircolan:
    Example number 1. Hong Kong people do not move if someone need to pass or is in a hurry. They don’t even think of moving for helping another person. It is so irritating. Being in a store for example and want to take a look at something while there is a Hong Kong person in front is like a lifetime-project, because this person in front of me will never ever thing about that maybe I also want to take a look. I always start to laugh while there is rain falling in Hong Kong and everyone is sooo fast to use their umbrella, but the only problem is that when everyone is walking in to each other because no Hong Kong people care, all people getting wet anyway. Hold on, I soon give you more examples...
    Ouch book your return flight right now ! You are not made for Hong Kong

Example number 1. Hong Kong people do not move if someone need to pass or is in a hurry. They don’t even think of moving for helping another person.
    You do know that HK is small and very crowded, there will be lots of people in city areas, just because your in a hurry do you think they have all stop and let you pass through first.

It is so irritating. Being in a store for example and want to take a look at something while there is a Hong Kong person in front is like a lifetime-project, because this person in front of me will never ever thing about that maybe I also want to take a look.
    They were looking at the thing first, wait for your turn, its not that person is going to stand there the whole day just to piss you off. Seems like your always in a hurry and want people to move out your way.

Lighten up and dont let little things like this bug you or you'll just get a heart attack.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast