clothing alterations

Closed Thread

clothing alterations

I need to get some dresses and trousers altered. Can someone suggest a good tailor, Kowloon side? Not too expensive but does a decent job? I went to one at a community housing estate and she was reluctant/scared to altered my clothes because they're not the standard blouse, pants.. 'I've never done anything like it!!' (it was a pair of ruched leggings, and a very loose fit dress) She also didn't have a changing room... I need someone just a bit more professional.

Brooks Brothers

We happened to know Brooks Brothers would do alteration. My husband took his pants to be altered (waist). It was only $60 each. It does not have to be Brooks Brother's cloths.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahrens:
    We happened to know Brooks Brothers would do alteration. My husband took his pants to be altered (waist). It was only $60 each. It does not have to be Brooks Brother's cloths.
    Really? interesting. Not sure if they'd do my non-standard looking dresses, though. But I'll definitely go in and ask. cheers

Let me know

Quote Originally Posted by artcrimes:
    Really? interesting. Not sure if they'd do my non-standard looking dresses, though. But I'll definitely go in and ask. cheers
    how it goes. It can not go wrong with Brooks Brothers. We went to the store in the Festival Work (Kowloon Tong).