where can I find a ladder?

Closed Thread

where can I find a ladder?

Hello all,

I know this sounds like a wierd request, but where do I find a ladder? I need it to reach higher up shelves and so on and it would simplify my life to have a bamboo ladder!

Thanks!

Did you want to buy one? You can purchase a ladder at any Household store, like Japan Home Center, Price Rite.

Some buildings may have a ladder you can borrow. Either in the stairwell, or at the managment etc.

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

N O B R A I N E R !

ladder Street?

It makes you wonder, doesn't it?

I have a ladder at home...

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

A N C I E N T M E M B E R ?

Well the reason and actually who did that [probably me] are lost in the mists of time- but you cant do it anymore just like the sudden disappearance of the post#

Oh yes I remember-It has something to do with the golf tales by P.G. Wodehouse where a senile geezer would tell tales of the good old days.

Actually I wouldn't mind changing it to F A T B A S T A R D [from Austin Powers] if our illustrious administrator would allow it

bamboo ladder? hope you're kidding, those are for decoration only, unless you're planning on scaling your building! stepladders are in any local h/w store.

There's a ladder that lives outside my building on Mosque Street. Some of the locals use it to hang their washing out... twenty feet up.

As such its probably a bit big to get into a lift and into your apartment. But if you borrow it, remember to put it back

Thanks for all the humorous posts! If I succeed in finding a bamboo ladder I'll be sure to post it here!