What luggage you use?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Wink What luggage you use?

Need to buy a luggage (had once stupidly got mine stuck and hit a wheel off….... altho fixed and used two more times but finally left it behind in the Pacific for early retirement ), wonder if anyone could recommend one? not the expensive LV please.

Thanks in advance.

Thumbs up

these days u can get one from park-n-shop (of american tourister)..for $500+ or $299 (if u have 20 stamps pf Park-n-shop).
    its a set of 3....one big....one small and one laptop bag.
    its good.

Thumbs up Victorinox

I recommend Victorinox. It might cost a little more but it is really well built. There is a shop in Gateway, TST.

remowa is great, it is light and stylish, for people who travek alot.

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

Rimowa

They have an excellent store at the Convention Centre, and I suspect also have outlets at the various department stores

more...http://www.rimowa.de/seiten/EMail/email.asp?spr=China

At the very least your luggage will be easy to spot on the carousel.

Thanks all, will look for them

Quote Originally Posted by mercury_element:
    these days u can get one from park-n-shop (of american tourister)..for $500+ or $299 (if u have 20 stamps pf Park-n-shop).
    Do you think I can ask here if anyone has the 20 stamps and willing to give me? Or Super Mod KnowItAll will ban me

I might have some!

i have 20 extra stamps. u can take it from me

u can get it without stamps also, just that u will have to pay 499 instead of 299.

I'd recommend Delsey, if you tend to overpack like me. I've had one for over four years now, using it for international trips, stuffing it with a lot of useless clothing and accessories, and it's still in wonderful condition. Pretty stylish too.

Currently Washington DC, but moving to HK

This is probably too late for the OP, but I have a combination of TravelPro and Briggs and Riley. They both take quite a bit of abuse with very little wear. They cost a little more, but given I was going through luggage (especially carry-ons) on almost and annual basis, it seemed worthwhile to make a small investment.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast