Need to get rid of some second hand books.

Closed Thread

Need to get rid of some second hand books.

Hi There,

Does anyone know if there is somewhere on HK Island where I could sell second hand books? I'm just about to move house, so need to do a big clean out and I have quite a few books (mainly fiction novels) that I want to get rid of.

Would love to hear any suggestions.

Thanks!

Yes... Flow on Lyndhurst Terrace, just beside the escalator.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Ballerina:
    Hi There,

Does anyone know if there is somewhere on HK Island where I could sell second hand books? I'm just about to move house, so need to do a big clean out and I have quite a few books (mainly fiction novels) that I want to get rid of.

Would love to hear any suggestions.

Thanks!
    I don't know about selling them (you can try some used book shops...there is one off the escalator in central).

However, you can can donate books to places like AWA (https://www.awa.org.hk/contact.php) who will sell them at their Charity Bazaars and donate the proceeds to various HK charities.

My cram-school would like to buy them, if they're really cheap: they'll be for the student library, not for sale. Our boss is really sweet; she just wants to provide some extra, educational opportunities to kids. I'm an American, teaching in Taiwan.

Tin Shui Wai, Hong Kong (Maple Ridge, B.C., Canada)

how much are you selling, been having a hard time looking for second hand english books..

do you have hotel babylon, pop babylon, fashion babylon, wedding babylon?