Anyone know where they sell IPHONE 3G the cheapese?

Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    12

    Anyone know where they sell IPHONE 3G the cheapese?

    Have been meaning to get my hands on "the" IPHONE since they first came out... Now with the new 3G released (quite a while ago) I've been searching for the place to get it cheaper... since I'm not rich... obviously..;;;

    Consulted with the 'Three' network... because of their ads saying $0 for Iphone but turns out you still have to pay for the whole thing and get a reimbursement of some sort... which was not something I was looking for....

    Anyone...?? please help this poor soul have his wishes the cheapest way :P

    thx

    -G


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Clear Water Bay (In Da Jungle)
    Posts
    10,055

    2 options.

    1. get a fake one that costs less than 1K, looks like an iphone, has some of the functions of iphone but is no way near as good as an Iphone.

    2. try and find a kid that has one and confiscate it off him/her saying that he/she is too young for this kind of phone and do a runner.

    either way, there is no way to get a cheap one. how cheap are you thinking of anyway. Three 0 dollar is probably the best deal, you pay up front and they give it back in installments which in the long run means that the phone is free.

    Last edited by wtbhotia; 14-05-2009 at 12:26 PM.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    429

    check your emails... I'm selling mine as I have a new phone through work...


  4. #4

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    12

    thx for the options

    1. doesn't sound like something anyone should be doing...

    2. sounds good but i don't know any kid who has one... would try this if i found THAT kid.

    I wasn't thinking of below 4K... if that's anyway possible....
    Was thinking of heading down to Mong Kok to see how the prices are there....

    Three doesn't sound too good... even in the long run...

    but thx for the options tho...


    Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia
    2 options.

    1. get a fake one that costs less than 1K, looks like an iphone, has some of the functions of iphone but is no way near as good as an Iphone.

    2. try and find a kid that has one and confiscate it off him/her saying that he/she is too young for this kind of phone and do a runner.

    either way, there is no way to get a cheap one. how cheap are you thinking of anyway. Three 0 dollar is probably the best deal, you pay up front and they give it back in installments which in the long run means that the phone is free.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    12

    Didn't get any e-mails

    here's my e-mail address: [email protected]

    I can't imagine anyone selling their Iphone but would still like to take a look.

    Quote Originally Posted by leedseagle
    check your emails... I'm selling mine as I have a new phone through work...

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,237
    Quote Originally Posted by GK64
    Three doesn't sound too good... even in the long run...
    Why?

    You're going to need a decent data plan for your iphone if you're going to use it properly as it was intended. Three is the cheapest data plan currently.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    429
    Quote Originally Posted by GK64
    here's my e-mail address: [email protected]

    I can't imagine anyone selling their Iphone but would still like to take a look.
    sent.

    i'd be happy to meet you somewhere so you can have a play with it...

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,237
    Quote Originally Posted by leedseagle
    sent.

    i'd be happy to meet you somewhere so you can have a play with it...
    More tea vicar

    Seriously though is it the 8gb or 16 gb you're selling? as I might well be interested in getting one on behalf of a friend.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    429
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo
    More tea vicar

    Seriously though is it the 8gb or 16 gb you're selling? as I might well be interested in getting one on behalf of a friend.
    8gb. it's three months old ($5,400 in Broadway) and barely used. i've got a new phone through work, so don't need this.

    battery life still 100%, vgc, etc etc.

    PM me if you're interested?

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    11,579
    Quote Originally Posted by GK64
    here's my e-mail address: [email protected]

    I can't imagine anyone selling their Iphone but would still like to take a look.
    some realise the limitation and restriction with a iphone after purchasing, even standard features on basic however, the GUI interface and Aesthetic are the unique selling points of a iphone

    Disadvantages of Iphone 3g.

    other places where to buy iphone ( where local use) is yahoo auctions ( sadly chinese only), but they have much better prices than shops, however, as with all online auctions, it's buyers beware and always test before handing money

Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast