INTRSUCTIONS FOR MOB#1
You are invited to take part in MOB, the project that creates an
inexplicable mob of people in Hong Kong for ten minutes or less.
Please forward this to other people you know who might like to join.
INSTRUCTIONS - HK MOB #1
Start time: Friday, July 22nd, 8:56 pm
Duration: 5 minutes
Location: Times Square, Causeway bay
(1) At some point during the day on July 16th, synchronize your watch to http://www.weather.gov.hk/nts/ntime.htm (HK Observatory Clock)
(2) By 8:45 arrive in Causeway Bay. If your birthday is before Oct
1st, please meet at Jardine's Bazaar (MTR exit F). If your birthday is after Oct 1st please meet in front of Lee Gardens Centre. Arrive at Times Square (Mob Site) by 8:55. If you are early please mingle in with the crowd.
(3) At 8:56, stretch out both arms and 'fly' around the main area
like an airplane and make suitable noises. Do not leave the main area of Times Square. Do this for 2 minutes.
(4) at 8:58, stop and either pose or point at the sky in amazement or confusion. DO NOT MOVE OR TALK TO ANYONE. The security guards will try to either ask you to speak or tell you to move. Ignore them. Do this for a 30 full seconds.
(5) at 8:58:30 make bunny ears with your fingers and hop over to the big clock while saying "boing" each time you hop. DO NOT STOP HOPPING until 1 minute has passed. The goal is to have a hopping ring around the big clock saying "boing" repeatedly.
(6) at 8:59:30 cheer and applaud while pointing at the big clock for 30 seconds.
(7) disperse at 9pm. DO NOT stay at the Mob Site for any longer than 5 minutes after the mob.
(8) continue with what whatever you have planned for the rest of the evening.
subscribe for future MOB's : [email protected]
MOB website: http://hkmobster.blogspot.com