I've read through all the posts here, and still haven't quite found what I'm looking for.
Planning a very small, relatively informal wedding party for 35-40 people (maximum). And when I say informal, I mean it is NOT going to be any kind of big banquet, and no church, and none of those fancy trimmings, not even any bridesmaids or anything! The civil celebrant will come to wherever we do it, and then we just party!
The question is, where is a good venue for such a small party? Does anyone have any suggestions?
I had a few ideas... if anyone has done a nice event at these places, please let me know...
1. Rooftop at the Fringe Club
2. Junk boat (Jubilee, Jaspas, maybe Saffron if I am feeling rich)
3. Cheung Chau Windsurf Centre (has a nice balcony)
4. China Beach Bar in Mui Wo
5. Hire a tram for an hour, head over to the Jockey Club to one of their small rooms
That's the kind of thing we have been looking at. Anyone got any other good places I don't know yet?
Also have a budget of $20,000!!!!