Italian to English translation?

Closed Thread

Italian to English translation?

I have a large document that I want to get translated from Italian to English, preferably by a native Italian speaker. Any recommendations for a good translator in HK (or even around Asia)?

Translation services

Contact the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong, they should be able to help.

I am not Italian but have a degree in Italian language and am fluent in English as well.
    I am not a professional translator.
    How long is the document and what is it about? Some times, for a more technical or specific terms you really need a professional translator.

Quote Originally Posted by jr_citizen:
    I have a large document that I want to get translated from Italian to English, preferably by a native Italian speaker. Any recommendations for a good translator in HK (or even around Asia)?
    You shouldn't really have the document translated by an Italian native speaker - qualified professional translators only usually translate into their native tongue, so you need a native English-speaking translator who translates from Italian, otherwise you would no doubt be unhappy with the end result. I am a professional freelance translator but unfortunately I don't translate from Italian.

Hi TheFog,

could you pls tell me how much do you charge for a 2 pages translation? It's around 800-830 words.

Thanks

Zengoddezz,

You can try Translation Interpretation Typesetting London Nottingham Derby if you want a professional translation company to do it. I think there's a free quote service on their website so you can always see if it's within your budget.