View Poll Results: I (male or female batting for the other team) prefer to date:

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • A spoilt, useless waste of space with $1000 fingernails, droning on about her latest Hello Kitty bag

0 0%
  • An independent, intelligent woman that can engage in meaningful conversation

12 80.00%
  • Something in between option 1 or 2

3 20.00%
  • Someone I can thoroughly dominate or be dominated by

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Like Tree1Likes

Kong Girls v Independent Girls

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

or they could be someone offering their opinion (is that still allowed on this forum without being deemed 'reactionary' or 'defensive'?) without having to ramble on and make grand, sweeping, statements...what is 'ideal' anyway? Aron Kwok?? Who the hell is that lol! If you're secure in who you are, why would you want to be someone else?

FWIW, i don't 'worship' any other human, or try to 'emulate' them...just living my life, doing what i do...no great mystery or motive behind it...

Last edited by timklip; 17-06-2009 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by timklip:
    or they could be someone offering their opinion (is that still allowed on this forum without being deemed 'reactionary' or 'defensive'?) without having to ramble on and make grand, sweeping, statements...what is 'ideal' anyway? Aron Kwok?? Who the hell is that lol! If you're secure in who you are, why would you want to be someone else?
    hooray!

(sorry if that's too short a reply!)

Quote Originally Posted by leedseagle:
    hooray!

(sorry if that's too short a reply!)
    yes, too short, clearly you have something to hide and are being quite defensive about it...

Agreed - As a sign of respect and reason I shall not turn this into a public debating forum Plus I don't want to get a reputation as a new Mircolan Perhaps the extremity of my example and lack of detail were detrimental to my central point I porrly was trying to make that there is a huge double standard in our perception of HK girls/women in general. I'll eat humble pie on that one.

BTW: I'm all about the different view points I think diversity and freedom of expression is why I love HK

Last edited by Squid1; 17-06-2009 at 02:19 PM. Reason: spelling mistake - irksome

To the whiners, no distinction was made in the poll's first option that implied it applied only to HK girls and the 2nd to non-locals. Either option applies equally to anyone from anywhere, it was open-ended.

And it appears that most guys prefer the intelligent woman to the paper weight, thank god.

Quote Originally Posted by sylvesterjay:
    To the whiners, no distinction was made in the poll's first option that implied it applied only to HK girls and the 2nd to non-locals. Either option applies equally to anyone from anywhere, it was open-ended.

And it appears that most guys prefer the intelligent woman to the paper weight, thank god.
    Once again trying to spin it a different way... It's quite obvious by your title and the fact you mentioned Hello Kitty in the first statement what you meant... no amount of spinning will change that

Quote Originally Posted by gilleshk:
    Once again trying to spin it a different way... It's quite obvious by your title and the fact you mentioned Hello Kitty in the first statement what you meant... no amount of spinning will change that
    disagree entirely. it was completely clear.

I have to agree with Gilles here, I took it as HK girls as did my wife. The term Kong girls is not one we're familiar with - or anyone else in the office. I never red blobbed him but offense has been taken. Had he named the poll differently.....

Who cares? At the end of the day you get the woman you deserve... good or bad!

i thought it was referring to HK girls. but i thought the other options were also referring to HK girls. i thought the whole thing referred to HK girls.