Walking fr0m K0wl00n Stati0n

Closed Thread

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

Walking fr0m K0wl00n Stati0n

I am always whizzing past this stati0n, and was w0ndering if it is p0ssible t0 walk t0 China HK City.
    What exit t0 use ,is there a pavement running all the way and h0w lng d0es it take?

yeah...walk up escalators, through mall, exit near ice rink, and then follow path along water to your right

Yeah, should take less than 10 mins.

Use the new subway at the Canton Road intersection to cross the road.

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

On a day like today I start dreaming of a bus from outside Gateway [Canton Road] to Kowloon station, or even a minibus.
    Is there such a beast?

Terrible town planning, isn't it... the two areas should be linked by a pedestrian route which doesn't require malls, footbridges and subways.

I think a tram route should be put in between TST and West Kowloon, especially for when the cultural district opens.

Quote Originally Posted by kombuchakid:
    On a day like today I start dreaming of a bus from outside Gateway [Canton Road] to Kowloon station, or even a minibus.
    Is there such a beast?
    There's a few buses from China HK City (just next to Gateway) to Kowloon Station. i.e., minibus 77M, buses 259B, 281A, 215X.

The government has a public transport route finder website. It's in beta and a bit clunky but seems to work. http://ptes.td.gov.hk/en/index.asp

I've seen a free shuttle bus advertised from Elements to TST