Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By huja

Getting business cards made

Getting business cards made

Can anyone recommend an affordable-but-decent place to get some personal business cards made? I obviously have some from work - who doesn't, in this town - but I'd like to get some with my personal email, mobile number, IM and so on, for social use rather than professional. Come to think of it, I might just put my Geoexpat username on there as well...

I could ask who they use at work, but I'd sort of prefer to just do it myself, if possible.

These guys do it ..

http://www.geoexpat.com/resources/se...rtner/details/

Also, if you're not looking for anything fancy, try any printer shop.

If you're in Central look at the alley behind Shanghai Tang near Queens Cinema / across from the Landmark ... lots of printers there.

Also, try Bonham Strand in Sheung Wan (Across from the huge Wing On Store)... about 40-50 printers with small kiosks. They'll be happy to print you a few hundred cards for pennies.

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

Or else you can go to Mong Kok around Nelson Street and Sai Yee St (near the Macpherson Playground and next to the China Travel Service office), to get your business cards printed there for cheap; as there are plenty of printers there that will do it for you.

I have used Co Card : 25223448. Great price and quality. They are based in the World Wide House, Central.

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy:
    I have used Co Card : 25223448. Great price and quality. They are based in the World Wide House, Central.
    Recognise it's an old post, but didn't get a great experience with these guys Co Card. They quoted the most expensive and insisted that I had to email them a design and detailed specs before they would quote. Not very user friendly to the beginner name card printer and certainly quite brusque in attitude...

Had cards made by e-print. digital printing services online printing business name card

You can do it online or just walk into one of their locations with your card on a flash drive.

500 quality cards for $58. Very happy with finished product.

RayHKG gets credit for the e-print recommendation on this thread . . .
    http://www.geoexpat.com/forum/53/thread15648.html

blingling likes this.

I have used these guys for designing my business card. They were pretty good. All done over emails and then they sent me the file. Welcome to Ambient Printing. We print high quality business stationary & marketing collateral

Quote Originally Posted by huja:
    Had cards made by e-print. digital printing services online printing business name card

You can do it online or just walk into one of their locations with your card on a flash drive.

500 quality cards for $58. Very happy with finished product.

RayHKG gets credit for the e-print recommendation on this thread . . .
    http://www.geoexpat.com/forum/53/thread15648.html
    I Agree. I have used them. Very convenient and cheap