ZERO coke?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

although, ken... i wonder if the HUGE amount of sugar in regular coke is better or worse for you than the fake crap chemicals in the "diet" varieties?

not that it matters, i'm hopelessly addicted to the "diet" varieties anyway...

god, its REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by carang:
    although, ken... i wonder if the HUGE amount of sugar in regular coke is better or worse for you than the fake crap chemicals in the "diet" varieties?

not that it matters, i'm hopelessly addicted to the "diet" varieties anyway...
    The levels of Asphartamine or whatever its called is really small... unless you drink 3 litres of diet coke a day and as long as you east sensibly, i'm sure it won't do you any harm.

I'm very much a Coke Zero fan.. I think it tastes nicer than normal coke and doesn't have the sweetener

Quote Originally Posted by cara_k:
    god, its REAL!
    It's THE REAL THING!!

i know coke is bad.

i know it sounds reli stupid, but when you drink coke zero, you will be happy coz you know it contains less sugar and it tastes really good!!

hmmm.... i'm only up to 2litres, so i should be ok...right?

cara...how old are you?

Venezuala just banned Coke Zero citing 'unspecified health damages'.

I'm sure that all diet drinks are bad for us (no matter how small the quantity) but i still love them.

But i really believe it's better to drink the real thing if you are watching your weight. If you drink real coke you feel so guilty that you don't eat anything bad for the rest of the day.

Anyway, coke zero was created for the blokes who didn't want to come across as pansies drinking diet coke.

Last edited by aussiegal; 02-07-2009 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cara_k:
    i know coke is bad.

i know it sounds reli stupid, but when you drink coke zero, you will be happy coz you know it contains less sugar and it tastes really good!!
    Totally understand your pain. I love coke so much and used to have one almost everyday.

Orange juice has more calories than coke. Just eat a balanced diet. I notice that a lot of fat people drink diet coke but are still fat. It's the massive calories in the processed food that's making people fat.

Quote Originally Posted by kenbo23:
    unless you drink 3 litres of diet coke a day and as long as you east sensibly, i'm sure it won't do you any harm.
    A significant proportion of people do though. Artificial sweeteners are really pretty bad for you.