white PE shoes/trainers - where to buy?

Closed Thread

white PE shoes/trainers - where to buy?

Hi,
    I'm new to HK and need to by white PE shoes/trainers for my children starting school this week - no idea where to look? Please help!

Hi Maz, u dont state where you r but there are some cheepy shoe shops in Wan chai on Hennessy road (opposite the Caltex garage - I assume you r not looking for expensive trainers? If u r then Mong kok is ur best bet. But you shouldnt have too much trouble finding this kind of thing in HK...

Did you find any? I am in the same boat...

Hottie

Quote Originally Posted by maz:
    Hi,
    I'm new to HK and need to by white PE shoes/trainers for my children starting school this week - no idea where to look? Please help!

Hottie - I ended up buying them in Sogo in Causeway Bay as near where I live. Guess not the best bargain,
    but they had lots of children's plain white trainers.
    Thanks very much Excilus - I will venture further afield next time!

We wandered around CB for ages looking. Looked in Sogo but only found the adults shoes. Ended up finding a great selection in a Wing-On department store. Everyone was buying them so most school must ask for them I guess.

How did Day 1 go?

Hottie

Quote Originally Posted by maz:
    Hottie - I ended up buying them in Sogo in Causeway Bay as near where I live. Guess not the best bargain,
    but they had lots of children's plain white trainers.
    Thanks very much Excilus - I will venture further afield next time!

Hi Hottie,
    Day 1 went well. School seems v. good. My daughter worn out tho' - not sure what they did to her!!