LOng time noo facial

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

LOng time noo facial

Hi,

I haven't had any facial for last 2 years and now i am in bad need for one.My face is full of blackheads and pimples.Plz suggest what kind of facial should i have and where (HK island side)?

sad to see zero replies to this one... i too am looking for a reliable beauty salon for a facial and don't want to pay super-premium prices for Elemis (here it is even more expensive than in my Elemis local place in London!).

if you are in DB, i am a qualified beauty therapist and i do home visits(i come to your home). i even use ELEMIS products(don't charge their prices though!)...

if you are interested, email me at

[email protected]

There's a place in Coda Plaza that is reasonable. Can't remember the name, I think its Renaissance.

I had a discountcoupon at Modern Beauty which I tried a couple of months ago. It was ok. They have a location in Central

http://www.modernbeautysalon.com/con...ction=branches

Thanx ladies, Any one else ??

Last edited by A.T; 01-09-2005 at 03:24 PM.

not to diss any one place, but not all of the therapists in modern beauty are qualified. i used to go there and i found that no matter what your skin condition, they 1) slapped on whitening mask(i'm so white, i'm a pale shade of blue!) 2) they then put the steamer on me and left the room( very very dangerous...it could burn the client) and steam is NOT suitable for all skin types! and 3) they used an electrical machine and gave me a shock...i believe that they used a galvanic machine which, if used incorrectly can cause a very very bad burn....

if you are going to trust your face to someone, make sure they are qualified!!!!!!

thanks,
    cara

Thanx Cara, that is why i don't want to go to just any salon and therefore asking u ppl for recommendations. I am not looking for cheaper places but for good salons offering quality services. So any help regarding this will be highly appreciated.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by A.T:
    Thanx Cara, that is why i don't want to go to just any salon and therefore asking u ppl for recommendations. I am not looking for cheaper places but for good salons offering quality services. So any help regarding this will be highly appreciated.
    hey, there is one near North Point MTR, called Snow White, come out from the Exit B something(the one for tanner garden), turn left (towards HSBC), and u will find a small clothes shop. its next to it, first floor. ground floor is some salon. heard its good and cheap. my friend goes there only, since last two years.

if you want a qualified person on HK island go for....
    1)frederique
    2)elemis
    3)beautiful skin centre (all three are owned by the same company)
    4)ellspa(repulse bay)
    5)pure(ifc...havent' tried them but i know they recruited only qualified personnel)
    6)intercontinental hotel(tst)
    7)mandarin oriental

thanks Carang, this is the kind of information I was looking for!!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast