Transformers Factory

Transformers Factory

As a LONG time fan of Transformers I have always wanted to see how they are made (similar to how Lego is made and of course going to the Apple factory

As MOST factories are in China, wondering if anyone could help me find the infamous Hasbro/transformers factory....

Happy to make an excursion of it with fellow GeoExpats.

Any ideas?

do you think they will let you see?
    factories are private businesses with sensitive work being produced every day. they dont allow random tourists to go have a looksy. if i found out any of my factories did that, I would drop them instantly as they would open huge risks in our business.

and i do know which factories are making them but i care not to share for reasons above. i also know the apple factories (taiwan and china), but will not share those either. sry.

Last edited by BenderBends; 14-07-2009 at 03:05 PM.

Yep, they sure wont let you in and have a looksy, for all they know u could be a terriost and if they are a good factory they will have been audited for C-TPAT.

well..i doubt they will think terrorist....but you could be a spy of sorts for competing factories/compettitors

Bender.... ok.... I guess i best be happy with the lego factory in Denmark then

I am still looking for it...

Last edited by jamesii; 30-07-2009 at 03:26 PM.