Is TST REALLY a rip off zone??

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

I bought a univeral remote control recently and it learns from existing remotes. All works fine (even remembers your settings if the batteries come out) except for one small issue. It doesn't seem to want to record the power on / power off buttons on other controls. So I still need 4 other controls just to turn stuff on and off!!!

If anyone could recommend a decent 'learning' remote control I would be most grateful.

Someone was asking about the name & address of the Plasma TV shop in IFC. I went back to have a look. It is called AV Life and is shop 2002-3 Podium Level 2 in the IFC mall.

Also have branches in Ocean Centre, Langham Place (Mong Kok) and New Town Plaza (Shatin).

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by HKNewBi:
    If anyone could recommend a decent 'learning' remote control I would be most grateful.
    I have the
    Sony RM-AV2100 which is excellent. However, I have since bought an Onkyo a/v receiver which came with its own learning remote that I use now.
    Last edited by discobay; 21-09-2005 at 08:12 AM. Reason: formatting

Thanks DB

Does it record the power on / off functions?

Where did you get it and roughly how much does it cost?

Thanks again.

Yep it records all buttons and more. I got it for about $500. I can email you the manual if you're interested to find out more.

Thanks. I'll probably just go out and buy one. Are they easy to come across? Where did you get it?

Ta

I bought it from an online auction. They were being sold in Ap Lui Street in one of the shops at the far end near the West Kowloon (I think that's the name) Shopping Centre.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6