Anyone know where I can get Sodastream refills?

Closed Thread

Anyone know where I can get Sodastream refills?

Hello forumfolk

Does anyone know where I can buy gas refills for my Sodastream? Yes, I am one of those sad people that has a sodastream, but don't know any where I can buy gas refills.

Soda water is one of my favourite tipples and my Sodastream offers a handy solution to having to lug loads of cans of the stuff home. Ok, I admit it, I am just sad.

You are ( ), and no I don't (I thought those things died out in the 70s!), but have you considered just using Wellcome or PnS delivery services to save you the effort of lugging cans of Perrier around?

Live in South Lantau - no deliveries here!

I was still able to get Sodastream refills in London. £3 for 40 litres of glorious soda water! And it is environmentally friendly too! Right on!

don't like ur chances! i also thought they were extinct. not seen a refill in ages. mb try finding a dodgy medical/industrial gas supplier that can refill it for you, it only CO2 after all. there's bound to be someone who can fiddle a fitting for you, they're a very simple fitting to play with. no idea of how much pressure ur ole soda stream can handle though...

Good suggestion Dropdedfwed but I think I will learn to live without it! Who knows where that experience could end up!

It is also probably not the best item to ask friends to bring out from the UK!