Where can I get.....

Closed Thread

Where can I get.....

1) O2 XDA lls PDA ? - everywhere I have been says they are sold out, why dont they take the things out of the window dispay if they are sold out in this town?

2) Nomos table by Tecno - is there anywhere that stocks Tecno furniture in HK?

3) Eames white plastic new chairs with chrome eiffel legs x4 - actually have just found these in Aluminium but was wondering if there was anywhere else that was more competitely priced

A tall order, but worth a last shot!

1) Common to sell out of the particular weeks "hot item", smaller shops may have them but if you want the security of a larger retailer, you'll have to wait
    2) GOD in Causeway Bay can order Tecno for you, inquire at their service desk inside the store
    3) Aluminium prices are what they are. You may check out Flea 'n Cents (across the street from PP3, look up to see the window sign, its easy to miss); or ASAP in Causeway Bay (Kingston Street I think, again, look up)

If you get a good price on these chairs, let me know, I'll be jealous! Happy hunting!

You could try expansys for the XDA.

Last edited by discobay; 06-09-2005 at 04:45 PM. Reason: punctuation

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

why not ask your cellphone service provider for #1?

I must warn you.. we eval'ed an XDA IIs for one of our sites and I sent it back before completing the evaluation. I could not deal with a phone that locks up at random.

This was AFTER warning the distributor to make sure that the phone had the latest firmware / software updates installed on it.

If you're still intent on getting the O2 XDAIIs I saw a couple (of boxes with prices on) in Broadway. It's the branch in Causeway Bay that is half-way between Causeway Bay MTR SOGO entrance and IKEA on the 1st floor.

Thanks for the info/advice - heres how I have got on so far:

1) O2 XDA lls PDA - found at the computer centre in Wanchai, got the price down quite a bit under what the chainstores were asking too - Shri, thanks for the info, but I find it user friendly and had tried out a friends first.

3) Eames white plastic new chairs with chrome eiffel legs x4 - Went to the Wancahi branch of Aluminium, found the staff a lot friendlier than Lyndhurst Terrace. The chairs are now on special offer, original price was $2990 special price $2499, also if you spend over $5000 in there you will get another $1000 of your next purchase.