"Work hard like you blow me baby"

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Boris:
    If the spelling was corrected, that's one very disturbing T Shirt.
    I'm glad I was not the only one thinking this....

In a public bath house in Japan, I once saw a sign that says, "do not pull on cock" next to the cork plug/ drainage.

Then there was a road sign at the end of the path with a pond blocked from view by a few bushes, in Chinese the sign says "watch out or you will fall into the pond," but in English, it says, "fall into the pond carefully" =_=;;;;

Quote Originally Posted by BenderBends:
    I think that's the idea here....
    most of them do not understand what it means, but they got it cause they thought it looked good or their children/grandchildren got it as a gag gift

other cases like playboy clothing, they just assume playboy gear is a big brand name and everyone should wear it, instead of thinking about what playboy actually is
    Posted via Mobile Device
    But to be fair, Playboy IS a big brand name. It has its own section at department stores selling clothing and handbags etc. It's not just a line of T-shirts and caps you find at Ladies Market.

Now, the pot leaf... I see so many wearing it, and I bet they just think it's a symbol for happiness or something (saw one that said Happy Times) so they wear it like they wear smiley faces.

Also. saw a little kid once with a "Potboy" t-shirt... which is the playboy bunny logo smoking a joint... haha
    Last edited by Eddy Mundo; 25-07-2009 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    I'm glad I was not the only one thinking this....
    Oh, so they already started with the MJ jokes already in China?