Sleeping Tablets

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Use Nytol - it works. I have always bought it in the UK (Tesco's) but I am sure you should be able to get it here.

Hi, May i know whether anyone can get for me the sleeping tablets?

I buy Zolief at local pharmacies wihtout a prescription and it's good too.

Dormicum is the ultimate but you do need a dr's presc.

Quote Originally Posted by Katanga:
    Use Nytol - it works. I have always bought it in the UK (Tesco's) but I am sure you should be able to get it here.

If anyone here finds Nytol, pls post here. I'v never found it here in 13 years.

er...i had nv see this brand before...isit really good that will make pple sleep thru out the night with waking up, even nosy.

The doctors in Hong Kong are always happy to prescribe something. Just state you want a sleeping pill, otherwise you might get anti-biotics.

Hi

yes possibly (doctors prescribing) However some sleeping tablets are addictive and are best avoided unless used short-term during difficult patch.Anyway they dont help sleep longterm its well documented.
    Nytol is a herbal remedy - people say it works, I guess it depends a bit on the cause of your insomnia. It is a herbal tablet with relaxant herbs in it (Valerian or similar, I think)
    Horlicks (a milky malt drink) is supposed to help, too, if you like milk.
    Melatonin, is used for jet-lag insomnia -take 20 mins before sleep.
    Unhappiness, upsets,stresses, loneliness or even boredom can make sleep worse, I find and for that, we all need to talk to someone and work these problems out.
    Hope that helps too,
    LA

Quote Originally Posted by Louiseamanda:
    Nytol is a herbal remedy - people say it works, I guess it depends a bit on the cause of your insomnia. It is a herbal tablet with relaxant herbs in it (Valerian or similar, I think)
    Nytol Natural Source (aka Nytol Herbal) is indeed from Valerian. But the other Nytol products are synthetic drugs. It seems a bit strange to me that two quite different products are marketed under the same brand. http://www.nytol.ca/products.htm

I used Nytol (not the herbal) in UK years ago, worked really well. What made me laugh was that on the container it said: warning may cause drowsiness! I should bloody hope so.

Talking

yes.I guess the manufacturers would say its a standard warning eg shouldnt be mixed with alcohol/other sedatives.