Live out Helper - Firing

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8Naner:
    but she IS good at climbingup cleaning my ceiling, walls etc
    Off topic I know, but I am curious to know what it is that you do that causes ceilings to need cleaning? I think I can honestly say that in my 40+ years of life I have never, ever needed to have a ceiling cleaned!

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    Off topic I know, but I am curious to know what it is that you do that causes ceilings to need cleaning? I think I can honestly say that in my 40+ years of life I have never, ever needed to have a ceiling cleaned!
    Very messy eaters? I have to agree, apart from when painting I have never cleaned a ceiling except for the odd brush to remove spider webs.

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    When I left my last place in HK there were handprints on the ceiling and footprints on the wall which I noticed when the furniture was taken out. It can happen...

Still off topic..

Where I used to live in Uk, I put one very black shoeprint in the very middle of the living room ceiling.

Served the landlord right.. he couldn't reach it to clean it off. had to re-paint the room

How very charming of you. What else did you trash?

Back to the question, mould on walls and ceilings is common where there's air con.

Quote Originally Posted by araucaria:
    How very charming of you. What else did you trash?

Back to the question, mould on walls and ceilings is common where there's air con.
    Didn't trash anything.. just left a footprint.

Nothing he could of done as he broke the rules of the lease, not us

Our place gets quite dusty so we clean the edges of the ceiling quite alot.

I need ceilings cleaned because the previous tenant cooked extremely greasy foods with kitchen door open - the ceiling etc iss tained yellow'ish ...

i'm super clean and don't cook - i m thinking of just repainting the place but don't feel liek painting someoen else's flat

landlord doesn't even give a crap

every unit i've lived imn - i've left it in better shape than when i arrived

this place was so dirty it had raaw meat under the fridge .... anyway, my place now is spotless except for some yellow streaks so i want to repaint

i also have my maid clean my 680 sqft aptment twice a week, run dehumidifers non-stop, don't cook

previous guy was teh exact opposite - i've paid about 2k to clean the place - gonna pay 2500 to paint it and 1500 to rewax the floors i think

might just do floors myself tho