Volunteering

Closed Thread

Volunteering

Hi fellas,

I am looking for a group/organisation/project which works for the under-privileged people, where I can volunteer to do some work on weekends.

I have tried contacting Oxfam a few times but haven't received any reply at all. Someone mentioned the same for "Make a Wish" in a separate thread.

Does anyone work with any of these or any other groups ? Would be very helpful if someone can let me know how to get involved with them.

Cheers !

come on... there are so many people here.. someone must be involved in some social service kind of volunteering..

have a look on meetup. I know one of the organisers of a volunteer group there ... hang on I'll try and find the link....

here you go The Hong Kong Volunteer Meetup Group (Hong Kong) - Meetup.com

I don't know exactly what they do, but even if it's not exactly what you want you will find the right kind of people to ask about other stuff I expect.

Thanks for reply. Will check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    have a look on meetup. I know one of the organisers of a volunteer group there ... hang on I'll try and find the link....

here you go The Hong Kong Volunteer Meetup Group (Hong Kong) - Meetup.com

I don't know exactly what they do, but even if it's not exactly what you want you will find the right kind of people to ask about other stuff I expect.