Intermediate Mandarin classes in afternoon

Closed Thread

Intermediate Mandarin classes in afternoon

hi
    is anyone interested in taking mandarin classes at intermediate level during the afternoon in central/cwb/ wanchai?

Try this, it's known to be good. I'm thinking of joining it as well..

http://www.hkllc.com

I'm interested in beginner mandarin classes.

Hi, my name is Olga, I'm a female. I'm 25 y.old and I'm Russian. I've been searching in the net for mandarin classes and just read your advertisment. My knowledge is zerom so i will need to start from the beginning. Can you write me about your price per hour and if you can teach me beginners level. here is my phone number 96458124

Olga

Quote Originally Posted by mitten:
    hi
    is anyone interested in taking mandarin classes at intermediate level during the afternoon in central/cwb/ wanchai?

Quote Originally Posted by shtybs:
    Hi, my name is Olga, I'm a female. I'm 25 y.old and I'm Russian. I've been searching in the net for mandarin classes and just read your advertisment. My knowledge is zerom so i will need to start from the beginning. Can you write me about your price per hour and if you can teach me beginners level. here is my phone number 96458124

Olga
    Hey Olga, just wondering, what did you end up doing as far as classes? I've just moved to HK (am russian too) and would like to start learning...

Spasibo

What intermediate levels are you at? How long have you learnt for? I have been to HKLLC looking for that type of class for the afternoon. I've already enrolled myself in and currently it's just me and the tutor. You get twice as much tuition time for the same price, with more people in a group so please drop me a line to see if we might be at a similar level..