Harrods bag

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Harrods bag

Where do i buy it in Hk? can't find it in the shops, but i see a lot of locals carrying it. Thanks.

i think that the locals buy them when they go to london..my friends asked for them when i was coming to hk from london so i dont think there is a harrods bag shop in hk...you never know though..maybe you can find them in one of those dark alleys.

There is a little store on Queen's Rd Central that I think sells them. It's right next to Wing Hang Bank which is #161 Queen's Rd. Will check next time I'm down there.

Rani

Thanks rani, let me know if you find one.

You also used to be able to get them in the Harrod's section by the wines/magazines of Great in Pac Place. Not sure if the 'branch' is still there.

I think it's been replaced.

I am going back to London in two weeks time, do you want me to get you one?

How much do they sell this in London? I got one in HK 5 years ago for $20 in a shop that sells samples.

Quote Originally Posted by Valencia:
    How much do they sell this in London? I got one in HK 5 years ago for $20 in a shop that sells samples.

A lot more than $20 thats for sure!

I saw them yesterday in the street market in Wanchai- not sure the name of the road but it is off Hennessey just before the Wellcome/Mannings when you come from Admiralty direction, opposite the Churchy type building.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast