Like Tree8Likes

Air Con Cleaning

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Air Con Cleaning

Does anyone know of someone who'd be able to clean some air con units in Mid Levels? Just moved into our flat, they were meant to be cleaned in advance but the landlord has just told us to do it and send them the bill.

did you manage to find someone in the end? may i know how much it cost?

You could try Chong Chi Engineering Co.- Repair, Maintenance and Cleaning/ Disinfection of Aircons
    Ph no: 28188890.

Master likes this.

quack: Thanks for this. I was just looking for someone too, as all my air cons started dripping water...

Open the cover, pull out the filter , wash it off , let it dry, put it back !
    But for fancypancy people it might be too hard or dirty job so I would go with the maintenance guys.

Quote Originally Posted by kokoyashi:
    But for fancypancy people it might be too hard or dirty job so I would go with the maintenance guys.

Ouch.

Well tough guy, I don't mind cleaning the filter every day if that's what it takes. But sometimes you gotta do more than just wash the bloody filter. If you're experiencing leaking water like me, you can certainly try to suck the dirt out of the waste water pipe yourself, which I'm sure you're good at, but sometimes the metal net needs to be cleaned with chemicals to wash out the dirt that can't get rid of the dew. Yes certainly, most people can probably do that. But why waste your time if you can get someone to do it who does it for a living. I got better things to do.
    shri, Fiona in HKG, jimbo and 3 others like this.

I use Po Man services which is on Bonham Road / St Stephen's Lane under the Golden Phoenix Court. Sorry don't have their phone number.

They charge about $600 for a 1HP split aircon, cheaper for window type aircon.

Quote Originally Posted by Master:
    quack: Thanks for this. I was just looking for someone too, as all my air cons started dripping water...
    If you have doormen, they should have numbers for local aircon contractors and may even be able to call them in for you.
    quackquack likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kokoyashi:

Says the man whose scared of flying

Quote Originally Posted by jgl:
    If you have doormen, they should have numbers for local aircon contractors and may even be able to call them in for you.
    Thanks. Yes I've used their recommendation several times. But it takes about 2 weeks, and the aircons start leaking again, so thought I'd try someone else this time.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast