penthouse

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook:
    Our roof top main door, is meant to be locked also, but we never lock it, as the door is part of the fire escape/ as all doors leading into the fire escape are to be closed at all times. So, keeping that in mind, there might be a key that residents of the top floor have issued.

Again, I'd question the land lord about that and see what he says. Most penthouse apartments have access to a roof top terrace, very few don't.
    Just thought I'll leave an update here after speaking to the management of Kornhill re terrace keys. They refused.

Since Kornhill is MTR's property estate and MTR has very strict rules about all these things, it seems they allow top floor residents to have access to the roof coz' of safety issues... what a disappointment (

That kinda sucks rapid, sounds like the roof top on yours is just a roof of the building, not sectioned off into terraces. You could always buy a lock pick in lock hart road in wanchai and sneek a look up there and use it on the sly lol

That's what I would do. If they catch you up there, just say the door was unlocked lol they wont click that you have a lock pick lol

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook:
    That kinda sucks rapid, sounds like the roof top on yours is just a roof of the building, not sectioned off into terraces. You could always buy a lock pick in lock hart road in wanchai and sneek a look up there and use it on the sly lol

That's what I would do. If they catch you up there, just say the door was unlocked lol they wont click that you have a lock pick lol
    That sounds like a 'hitman' idea!! lol (Hitman is a popular PC game)

Wish I could do that..when I went to the terrace floor to check out what exactly they have got up there on the door, I saw a lock with an alarm and a notice saying anybody tampering with the lock will trigger the alarm...and whatever follows that...((