Walking My dog

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KnowItAll:
    I agree .. leave the moral arguments alone for vegetarian v/s non vegetarian threads please.
    yes I agree lets start an argument with vegetarians and carnivores.

hi...im from australia and planning to bring my dog over to hk. Im thinkin about this issue too..to pay someone to walk my dog...as my dog is used to big areas leaving her at home every day while im at work is tormenting...

i was wondering what prices do ppl charge and if i provide them with my apartment key...

hi, ia m interested in walking dogs I love animals, I have 2cats at home, I have always wanted a puppy, but in the end I am be convince to get these 2angels but I still want a puppy somehow. I am not working at the moment, I'm trying to find something to do in the day I am living at Caine Road. Well let me know, I will be happy to do

Michelle, You are aware that the primary role of dog walking in the urban areas is to carry the newspaper to pick up their shit?

I will be bringing my dog over at the end of the summer. I will need a dog walker as well. I'm in Jordan. Maybe someone here can recommend someone that is trustworthy. I'm not particularly comfortable giving my apartment keys to someone I don't know.

Michelle

As PDLM says, the primary role is to wipe the shit off the pavement.

If it appeals to you, PM me and more than happy for you to give my puppy (A King Charles Spaniel) some company.

Seriously...he is cute so think about it.

Saturday's would be fun for him so I can slob around...

cheers

I know about it, and i am rather interested in doing it... hehehe... side job... anyway, it is rather hard to get a job in HK, mainly I think it the visa hassle... but never give up

Michelle

Here's the photo of my puppy....

very nice dog..I wish my parents would let me get a pet.....I like big dogs and birds..but place to small, birds to noisy..dont like cats very much but

wow... he/she is so cute I have 2cats myself