Walking My dog

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Walking My dog

Can anyone tell me of a dog walker in the Mid-Levels area. Also how much it is going to cost me three times a week? Any info on dog walkers please..

Why do you own a dog if you cannot walk him yourself?

I am a responsible dog owner and do not want my dog to be alone for the four hours that I am away during the day. So next time think about what you are typing and write somrthing constuctive

>>responsible dog owner <<

Leaving a dog alone for a few hours is not a big deal. Millions of responsible dog owners worldwide do this with no problems. A dog does not need to be walked every 2 hours. Perhaps you should contact your vet and have him educate you.

We leave our dog at home for long periods too - up to 10 hours. She is used to it ... I think. We set a machine to feed her if we know we are going to get home late. She spends most of the day sleeping anyway.

WHo gives you the right to tell me what I should do with my dog!!! I can afford to pamper my pooch, I WILL!!!! I do not have to talk to my Vet about this, are you a dog expert. Getting back to the subject...I am able to pay someone ( creating work, a job ) to walk my Fido. So get a life and stop being a pain in the ......

**sheeesh**

i will walk your dog after work, bibi!!..now stop arguing please!!

Thumbs up

whatever ...

Last edited by JaredHK; 26-10-2005 at 10:39 PM.

Jared

Its bibi's dog, her choice and her money, she can do whatever she likes.

I agree .. leave the moral arguments alone for vegetarian v/s non vegetarian threads please.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast