where to buy dog clothes?

Closed Thread

Talking where to buy dog clothes?

hi everyone,

just as the title reads, does anyone know where i can find shops that sell a lot of dog clothes in hk? i've only been to mong kok, the street where there are some pet shops and they don't sell a lot of dog clothes. i was hoping to find a boutique of some sort that just sells dog/cat clothes.

any help would be greatly appreciated!! thanks!

First up, wouldn't it be cruel to make a dog wear clothing in this climate, let alone AT ALL? Secondly, cat clothing??? What is happening to society? Next people will be putting out jacket and ties for canaries.

You could buy cheap baby clothes and they look cute too.

DB, you sooo better be kidding around, or i swear i will hunt you down....

or buy a clothed 'teddy bear' and strip it down...

Quote Originally Posted by Baron:
    First up, wouldn't it be cruel to make a dog wear clothing in this climate, let alone AT ALL? Secondly, cat clothing??? What is happening to society? Next people will be putting out jacket and ties for canaries.
    thanks for your eager reply, "baron". and yes it would probably be cruel to make a dog wear clothing in "this" hk climate. but what is even more cruel is walking a small dog in canada (where i'm from) in the fall/winter with no clothes on.

as to your second concern, yes, cat clothing. speaking for my cat only, she likes to go out for walks in the evening but she cannot stand the cold and shivers her little tail off. the only solution for her is to wear a fleece jacket or hoodie of some sort.

again, thanks, but you really haven't been helpful in my search for dog clothing boutiques. i will only be in HK for 1 week so any suggestions from anyone else here on this forum would be fabulous.

Okay, okay enough fun. I found one link to a store that sells some stuff at:
    http://www.ebigchina.com/ebcps/4/pl/...hing&qc=0&ns=1

But not much other than that. You would be better off ordering from US online i think.

the pet stores sell all sorts here - i've even seen 'Champcat' - which is super deluxe catnip which comes in a champaign bottle...

best bet is to wander into a few - i wouldnt be surprised if you can find LV or YSL cat/dog cloths in central either....

Perhaps you should have pointed out in your first post that you live in Canada, seeing as most people here live 'here' being HK. If you're coming 'here' for just a week, don't expect there to be cheap pet clothing stores everywhere as it's not a popular thing.

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

Katelynns,

You'll find a good selection of pet-related gear and food (including clothes) at the pet stores around Victory Avenue in Mong Kok. It's quite close to the Mong Kok KCR station.