Hookah pipes in Hong Kong?

Closed Thread

Hookah pipes in Hong Kong?

Hi, I recently came into possession of a hookah pipe from a friend who came back from Turkey. Does anyone know where one can purchase hookah accessories (charcoal, tobacco, etc) in HK? I see pipes in kebab places and various restaurants and bars, so I figure theres gotta be a shop that sells that kind of stuff. Thanks.

Shishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa (hookah) well not as popular here as London but I have defo seen the tobacco being sold in Habibi's. Also the only other place I've seen it is... I think It is called Kasmiri...(something) It sells indian fabrics, bangles etc and is in the shopping centre on the peak...Altho both places r prob overpriced! lol hope that helps in some way!

Fairy Dust
    Last edited by Princess Tink; 06-10-2005 at 11:16 AM.

Ah Right! Shhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssss ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (ka ka kaaaa)

Are there shisha cafes here?

there are few in lkf and knutsford terrace but i do not recommend meharaba in knutsford terrace..sucks!

Habibis in Central is o.k..... I've also seen a moroccan place on Hollywood Rd, haven't been so can't 'reccomend' it! That's all I know

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

the place you're referring to is Medina on Hollywood Road.

www.kasbah.com.hk

Here's another,....Try contacting Pierre Assaf at the Assaf/Beyrouth restaurant on Lyndhurst Terrace for some shisha/hookah accessories and tobacco.

The Kashmiri touts outside CK mansions can arrange tobacco.
    I picked up a few hookahs from India and light them up on my roof in winter. There are other better options to tobacco though

Have Fun with it.

Quote Originally Posted by JaredHK:
    The Kashmiri touts outside CK mansions can arrange tobacco.
    I picked up a few hookahs from India and light them up on my roof in winter. There are other better options to tobacco though

Have Fun with it.
    yes, maybe we should all go for a 'picnic' on lamma one day...

>>yes, maybe we should all go for a 'picnic' on lamma one day...<<

Don't need to go that far
    I can invite you for a session on my rooftop in Tst... or one of the Dutch guys hookah parties on one of the Knutsford terrace rooftops.