Furnishing a home

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

JUSCO in CWB

Quote Originally Posted by shwetapershad:
    Where is Jusco in Causeway Bay? I tried to find it, and ended up going in circles.
    The only Jusco in CWB that I know of is the $10 Store on Kingston Street close to V Park.

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

The Direct Sale centre tx75070 is talking about not only sells furniture, but also electronics products, too..
    Been to a few of their outlets, the products they sell are cheaper but fairly good quality. Some are pretty flimsy but you have to look around for better finished furniture and fittings.

I think Direct Sale might be the one on the 15th floor of Windsor House that I mentioned and in CWB I don't think Jusco has furniture but there is another cheap furniture store right beside it, I can't quite remember the name, something like EMO, anyway not sure of the street name but just one street behind IKEA.

I found Jusco and the furniture store by it, yesterday. The furniture store (I did not bother to remember the name), claims to have Europeon styles. I found most of the pieces were from SeaHorse. One level below that, is also a furniture store. They have nice, really pricey stuff. Anyway, I ordered a bed and wardrobe from Direct Sales; no delivery charge; fairly good quality.