Lunch

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

chippy-basement 51a, wellington street...and yes, they do gravy as well..

Quote Originally Posted by saltwater:
    I work near IFC and after you get sick of Pret there's not much around.
    Salty, if you're near the IFC go in and up near Pacific coffee there is a juice bar called MIX. Besides having the best juice around, they have some of the tasiest food in HK. Trust me, get something to eat there and you'll go back again and again.

It's not actually on Wellington Street but the steep and stepped street that crosses Wellington. You could start from Queen's Road Central and where Pottinger Street joins it from "below" go uphill and you will find The Chippy on the right behind some stalls.

Quote Originally Posted by discobay:
    It's not actually on Wellington Street but the steep and stepped street that crosses Wellington. You could start from Queen's Road Central and where Pottinger Street joins it from "below" go uphill and you will find The Chippy on the right behind some stalls.
    i just wrote what the leaflet says..

anyway, you will find the chippy if you follow discobay's word by word directions..

There's Triple O's (I like to call it "fat burger" because of how greasy it is) at the lower level of Pacific Place in Admiralty. I know it's not Central, but it's just on the border of Central.

claireabella, have you eaten at the IFC Broadway cinema coffee shop yet?

Dare I say it, Cafe De Coral? Their takeaway spaghetti is average. But they really overdo the "al-dente" thing when you see the huge amounts of oil sitting at the bottom of the polystyrene lunchbox.

Theres one in the basement of Cheung Kong Centre. And there's an Oliver's Super Sandwich next to that on the basement level.

Nope not yet. Am up on Wyndham st so have yet to explore IFC
    These all sounds great -yummy!

Oh you're up there. You can get a good curry or a pizza along Hollywood.

Quote Originally Posted by martyn:
    There's Triple O's (I like to call it "fat burger" because of how greasy it is) at the lower level of Pacific Place in Admiralty. I know it's not Central, but it's just on the border of Central.
    Oh yes - Triple O's. Once a week and no more does the trick! Unless of course its a major hangover day in which case its a close call between Triple O's and a Starbucks sausage roll (third runner up is the double cheeseburger).