any recommendations for trustworthy local movers and furniture storage?

Closed Thread

any recommendations for trustworthy local movers and furniture storage?

Hi,

I will b moving out of my rental to a service apartment nd of oct.

Desperately seeking suggestions, including experience feedback for local movers that comes with reasonable furniture storage service for at least 3months. Its a whole 3 bedroom apart worth of furniture so will like some service iwont have to worry about wreakage to my plasma tv and glass coffee table at least...

I saw a few mover names floating around in here but not sufficent inputs on service and storage service. in terms of some names i have dug up, anyone used hkstorage or trade wind? Any advice will be great!

( I have ruled out major relocators such as santa fe as packer cost and monthly storage fee is tooo much. )

Thanks people for any input!

cheers

When we moved flat we used a guy called Mr Magic Miracles who was really good. I know he also does storage.

His rates were really good and he was very reliable. His number is 93145261.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzie:
    Hi,

I will b moving out of my rental to a service apartment nd of oct.

Desperately seeking suggestions, including experience feedback for local movers that comes with reasonable furniture storage service for at least 3months. Its a whole 3 bedroom apart worth of furniture so will like some service iwont have to worry about wreakage to my plasma tv and glass coffee table at least...

I saw a few mover names floating around in here but not sufficent inputs on service and storage service. in terms of some names i have dug up, anyone used hkstorage or trade wind? Any advice will be great!

( I have ruled out major relocators such as santa fe as packer cost and monthly storage fee is tooo much. )

Thanks people for any input!

cheers
    I used Hoi Sing Movers (recommended to me by a work collegue) to move recently and they were very good.