Guided Meditation

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

Guided Meditation

An excellent way to spend some time in the middle of the day

The Fringe Club holds free guided meditation every Wednesday

12.50pm-1.30pm on the 1st floor

I tried it last week and it was the first time I heard birds singing in Central. Plan to be there again today

cool, thanks for letting us know.

Must have been a "girls night out" getting started early in WooLooMooLoo.

"girls night out" !!!

Kia if I wasn't soo mellow after last week's session, I would challenge you to a round of fisticufffs.

OOOHM

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location
    Quote Originally Posted by KnowItAll:
    Must have been a "girls night out" getting started early in WooLooMooLoo.
    LOL

KK, I know of a friend who conducts similar classes every weekend...if you're interested I'll PM you his details..

isin't this the one by the 'art of living foundation'... have been trying to get out of work 2 weeks unsuccessfully to be there and it looks like today is out of question too

thanks for letting us know.... next week will be there work permitting...

so did any geopats turn up

The place was packed yesterday,unlike last week when there were about 8 meditators.

I had to rush off after the proceedings so could not see if anyone from here turned up.

MAX_ thanks for the input, but I find this particular venue most interesting as it is midday, midweek and midtown, though I am sure you will get enquires from people who need chilling over the weekend.

CHICA_ yes indeed the AOL are behind it, they also have a free one hour yoga class on Thursdays from 12.45pm, bring your own yoga mat.

There is also going to be a do at the Aberdeen Marina Club, which is 'complimentary
    '
    Sat 19th November, email the club for details

Oh and to leave the office, take a deep breath, press your palms on your desk and heave yourself onto your hindlegs and march out the door.

Quote Originally Posted by kombuchakid:
    The place was packed yesterday,unlike last week when there were about 8 meditators.

I had to rush off after the proceedings so could not see if anyone from here turned up.

MAX_ thanks for the input, but I find this particular venue most interesting as it is midday, midweek and midtown, though I am sure you will get enquires from people who need chilling over the weekend.

CHICA_ yes indeed the AOL are behind it, they also have a free one hour yoga class on Thursdays from 12.45pm, bring your own yoga mat.

There is also going to be a do at the Aberdeen Marina Club, which is 'complimentary
    '
    Sat 19th November, email the club for details

Oh and to leave the office, take a deep breath, press your palms on your desk and heave yourself onto your hindlegs and march out the door.

ha ha... will remember that a deep breath next wed and outta the office

i have done the basic level course at AOL... its fab but i am being a bad girl at the moment and not doing it everyday like i used to....

its really tough though when one is at work to go out for meditation and yoga classes during the day. If only people at work let me take off ... oh well, if wishes can be horses......

Quote Originally Posted by Max:
    LOL

KK, I know of a friend who conducts similar classes every weekend...if you're interested I'll PM you his details..
    max,

I would be interested. can you pm me info? thnx1

I'd like to know about the weekend classes too, thanks Max!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast