Like Tree2Likes

Compensated Dating

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sylvesterjay:
    Caveat Emptor!

Society in HK is not protected by the developers from screwing us, so why should this model get special treatment?
    What? This makes no sense

HK is really screw up place. Now, the unprofessional Models "Ling Mo" with no brains. Just the attractive body and then you got another type of entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by apple&dog:
    HK is really screw up place. Now, the unprofessional Models "Ling Mo" with no brains. Just the attractive body and then you got another type of entertainment.
    Since when was intelligence a requirement for modelling?

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Mundo:
    Since when was intelligence a requirement for modelling?
    Ms. Chrissie Chau at HKUST having hard time trying to answer the questions asked by the professors.

She made a much better job of it than you do in communicating on these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by apple&dog:
    Ms. Chrissie Chau at HKUST having hard time trying to answer the questions asked by the professors.
    and that relates to modelling... how?

I don't understand this case at all. Maybe someone can enlighten me. I thought that in Hong Kong, if you were 18 or above, you were considered an adult. If that is true, then why is there a case at all? She was 19 at the time and made a lot of stupid decisions for the sake of her career. So the guy took advantage of her stupidity. Where's the crime? Would it have made any difference if she didn't give him any money? Lastly, what kind of sexual acts were unlawful? From what was described, they sound like normal sexual acts to me. Or maybe in Hong Kong, these are not considered normal? If so, it's no wonder birth rates are down and single guys won't commit to marriage :-)

I wish I could find a beautiful model who would do that for me. To be safe, I guess I'll have to take her outside Hong Kong juristiction so that I can help her with her career :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Mundo:
    and that relates to modelling... how?
    I've come to the conclusion that apple and dog is not a human but some random phrase generator. Look at the last couple of threads it started, no meaning at all, and his replies are just one liners that very often add nothing to the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by smallcheese:
    I don't understand this case at all. Maybe someone can enlighten me. I thought that in Hong Kong, if you were 18 or above, you were considered an adult. If that is true, then why is there a case at all? She was 19 at the time and made a lot of stupid decisions for the sake of her career. So the guy took advantage of her stupidity. Where's the crime? Would it have made any difference if she didn't give him any money? Lastly, what kind of sexual acts were unlawful? From what was described, they sound like normal sexual acts to me. Or maybe in Hong Kong, these are not considered normal? If so, it's no wonder birth rates are down and single guys won't commit to marriage :-)

I wish I could find a beautiful model who would do that for me. To be safe, I guess I'll have to take her outside Hong Kong juristiction so that I can help her with her career :-)
    I think it is not the acts themselves that were unlawful but that he tricked her into them that makes them unlawful. Strange but I've had no models PM me to take me up on my offer to improve their luck.

On the basis of the facts as published this sort of case simply brings the legal system into disrepute - the only possible offence could be if the girl is mentally handicapped; otherwise if this is felt to be a widespread problem then the age of consent for Chinese needs to be raised to the age where people actually grow up (about 30 in my experience with many local women).

If this guy is found guilty then I think many of us should go and turn ourselves in for use of the "of course I'll love you forever" line, knowing it to be completely untrue.

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast