Like Tree2Likes

Compensated Dating

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast

Compensated Dating

Young teenage girls whoring themselves out via online ads, to make money to earn more shopping money.

Is anyone else as appalled at this as I am?

Where my disgust lies is this term 'compensated dating'. Listen folks, it's prostitution plain and simple. Why have the media chosen this politically correct (for lack of better term) name for what generations have known as prostitution?

It's my feeling that if you confronted these girls and told them that they were "hookers", they wouldn't be so adamant about doing it. As it stands, compensated dating seems commonly accepted and the girls exhibit no shame in doing it. Call it for what it is and call the girls what they actually are and I bet they'd feel a bit of shame to stoop to such levels for the sake of fancy clothes and handbags.

It's bad enough that the MTV phenom has sexualized our youth but it's just plain stupid when we as a society start to de-sensitize prostitution by calling it a form of dating.

Limbo likes this.

Wayland

'Compensated Dating' has been going on for decades.

If I was to take a girl out to dinner and I paid since I was the one that asked her, Isn't that compensated dating?

Every guy thats ever taken a girl out and paid for drinks and or dinner is compensated dating. You're in effect paying for their time to get to know them etc.

well its not really prostitution at all.

I have to say I don't agree with it as well, but its not whoring or prostitution. Prostitution is when you offer sexual services. Now I'm sure some of these girls to offer these services, but the whole concept of compensated dating is that the girls get presents for being with a dude, and nothing more.

However as I said, I'm sure some girls go a bit further.

As for your anger towards the girls, I think that is a bit unfair. You seem to show no anger towards the dirty old pervert men who actually go on these dates with the girls.

Should they not be the ones society should be angry with, after all if it wasn't for these dirty old men, there would not be compensated dating?

chuckster007 likes this.

Couldn't agree with you more Pin

"B!+ch...dont you wanna make some fu(k!n money. Why you giving it away for free when you can get some mother fu(k!n money. You know what im saying?" - Butters to his bottom B!+ch.

best episode ever?

jimbo, that's totally different and you know it. When you asked that girl out on a date...she wasn't advertising on a website her availability and price.

pin, my anger isn't directly at the girls. My disgust is with the rest of the society, or the media because we're using this term to call what has been traditionally known as prostitution or harlotry. Doing so, tricks the youth into thinking it's not as immoral as it actually is.

Why should I be angry at perverted old men? Sex workers have always existed and will continue to do so for the rest of time. I'm concerned that our youth are being attracted into the industry for materialistic greed and under the guise of this term called 'compensated dating'.

This is Hong Kong Wayland, all dates are compensated dating until it proves otherwise....

Of all the things to be appalled at, this is very very low on the list

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Wayland

'Compensated Dating' has been going on for decades.

If I was to take a girl out to dinner and I paid since I was the one that asked her, Isn't that compensated dating?

Every guy thats ever taken a girl out and paid for drinks and or dinner is compensated dating. You're in effect paying for their time to get to know them etc.
    careful....you are treading on a dangerous path jimbo.
    if you take a girl out for drinks and restaurant and buy her a bag and listen to her nag about problems...that also can be considered payment for sex in many cases. so then most girls are prostitutes...or no girls are prostitutes....cant have both.

btw...im completely pro- prostitution/compensated dating (whatever term you want to use). i dont personally find a need for it, but i see a lot of people around this world who can certainly use it for one reason or another. if its in a controlled and regulated environment, where girls actually WANT to do it and feel SAFE...then it should be legal.

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    well its not really prostitution at all.

I have to say I don't agree with it as well, but its not whoring or prostitution. Prostitution is when you offer sexual services. Now I'm sure some of these girls to offer these services, but the whole concept of compensated dating is that the girls get presents for being with a dude, and nothing more.

However as I said, I'm sure some girls go a bit further.
    some?
    its kind of like weed...the gateway drug.
    girls may start out saying...."ill just go to dinner for $250", and then they start to get offers for "$500 for a kiss and hold hands", and then "$5000 for overnight".....most girls in this path start to step and step and step. its natural progression to earn more money...think of it like a raise.

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast