Looking for Batchelor's super noodles in HK

Closed Thread

Looking for Batchelor's super noodles in HK

I have this craving for Batchelor's Super Noodles in curry flavour...does anyone know where, if possible, to get them in Hong Kong? I tried looking online and to date have been unsuccessful...

can anyone help? thanks!

p.s. my last resort would be to order them online...but I really don't want to pay so much more and wait...

Batchelors Super noodles?!

Havent seen them in HK, arent they a western invention!? surely there are lots of other cheapo instant noodles available in the supermarket to cure your craving

Quote Originally Posted by helles:
    Batchelors Super noodles?!

Havent seen them in HK, arent they a western invention!? surely there are lots of other cheapo instant noodles available in the supermarket to cure your craving
    hey, that's why it's a "craving". you just HAVE to have THAT specific thing; I tried other stuff and they just don't satisfy.

your barfing emoticon is quite unnecessary; how would you like to be laughed at for liking something that you have a thing for?

Quote Originally Posted by thunder_bunny:

your barfing emoticon is quite unnecessary; how would you like to be laughed at for liking something that you have a thing for?
    I wasn't laughing at you..

Anyway, another suggestion, if the local stuff doesnt cut it for you, get someone from UK to send some over? Probably cheaper than ordering from the internet too..

That's what I'm doing for Heat magazine!! - missing my uk gossip!

I wasn't laughing at you..
    you know, if you insert a barfing emoticon in your message, it would appear to most people as that.

Anyway, another suggestion, if the local stuff doesnt cut it for you, get someone from UK to send some over? Probably cheaper than ordering from the internet too..
    thank you for your suggestion; I am thinking of that as one of my "last resort"s.
    I didn't enjoy my stay in the UK, but there are things I miss too...

Chill ‘bunny’! Poor ‘Helles’ was only trying to help…Why don’t you go crazy and try some of the millions of instant noodles available here before you go spending a fiver on a pack of crapy western noodles! just a thought!

Try the Asaha noodles...

I actually miss Golden Grahams from the UK...

Anyone know where to get benecol cholestrol drink..