Uni Student looking for experience

Closed Thread

Uni Student looking for experience

Hi there,

I am currently a university student looking for any experience in the TV broadcasting and/or Video production industry. I am currently studying Television and Video production in the UK and will be in Hong Kong for the holiday seasons as HK is my hometown.

I don't mind doing anything. Even if it is becoming a human computer and video logging all day. just as long as i get an opportunity to understand the industry outside of university.

If you can offer anything please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks

Hi Alex

Getting work experience as a student can be tough, particularly in this sort of industry (worldwide). I think you may have more luck trying to find a personal connection - eg do your parents, uncles, next door neighbours have any friends or friends of friends who work in the industry? People are generally more inclined to help with these requests if they have some sort of personal connection. Perhaps try sending a polite email to family friends, or anyone else you can think of who might be willing to help.