anyone want to be in a film?

Closed Thread

anyone want to be in a film?

a casting call is out there for all you hairy biker lookalikes:

Between the 11th and 14th of November, we are shooting a party scene here at Ace Studios, and we need a few larger than life personalities. (Simon Yin, this means you...) Big guys, biker types, gangster style, smoking hot ladies...

You would need to come by train from Hung Hom station to Guangzhou, all transport, accomodation and food costs borne by us. You get a screen credit, and a chance to work with major stars

(though, in this case, Major Stars is a retired army man who does our catering...)

If you're interested and available between these dates, please send us your headshot and contacts to:

Christine Ip, at [email protected]

or

Pete Wong at [email protected]
    more info at:Blood Bond Casting Call - BLOG - Bey Logan - 我的藝術家官方空間 - alivenotdead.com

Tattoos and leathers required?

I don't think your Hello Kitty tattoo will pass muster...

Quote Originally Posted by Pekkerhead:
    ...big guys, biker types, gangster style, smoking hot ladies...
    You mean the ones with handle-bar moustache who walk around in tight, leather pants that do not contain fabric over the buttocks?

I'm a big guy but I'm not sure how you smoke a hot lady so I guess that means I'm out.

Big guy, check, beard, check, biker, check. Know how to smoke a hot lady, check. But unfortunately I'm away those days.

Good luck though!