Anyone up for PAINTBALL?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

i'm definitely game

im a little concerned about the close range - a) its going to hurt, a lot and b) the 'splat back' effect will be murder

lol, jeez Baron thats facking hilarious, sorry to laugh at your pain.

I can't make it on the last weekend of Nov, but the weekend before or after I am free

Just saw an ad for a laser thingy. That would preserve your nuts and fruits...

Geoexpat Obituary: We are sad to announce the passing of Baron, who took one in the giggle stick and succumbed to his battlefield wounds. He will be missed.

Baron Jr...finally able to rest in peace. I've played laser games before and they are good fun too. It depends how big the areas are though as i've been in some pretty small rooms that are boring after 5mins.

I dont mind either, if someone wants to track down a lasercraze/ quazer/ war games or whatever its called these days centre that would be cool as well.

Though there isnt the same rush from playing with guns that cant hurt people or cause you pain...

And no, im not a sadist

Laser tag would also be more friendly to the financially challenged. I always have this huge bulge in my back pocket now since the HK dollar is weaksauce and I'm supposed to be a poor college student for crying out loud.

You know you're loaded when you can't even fold your wallet.

Looks like its just me for the ladies team...

Quote Originally Posted by ToNzOfPHuN:
    Laser tag would also be more friendly to the financially challenged. I always have this huge bulge in my back pocket now since the HK dollar is weaksauce and I'm supposed to be a poor college student for crying out loud.

You know you're loaded when you can't even fold your wallet.
    Im glad someones doing well off a 13.5HK$! Im waiting for it to get back to 14 so my rent is back in budget! If it wasnt for student discount i couldt even afford a starbucks right now...!

Still up for paintballing though, going to get my revenge on all you capitalist bastards! Only joking. I'll play nice, and im not a commy...