Shopping [4 part] question-

Closed Thread

Shopping [4 part] question-

#1. Why cant i shop online for the HK ikea website? you can for the US ikea site.

#2. What are ikea prices for furniture? appliances?

#3. What is the price for an average dryer? my apartment has a washer, and my girlfriend "needs" a dryer that heats the clothes while it spins them.....any ideas on prices?

#4. Where is the best place to go to buy furniture and appliances and electronics for apartments near Tsim Sha Tsui? Or at least somewhere that can deliver to Tsim Sha Tsui for a cheap fee?

4) Almost store will deliver. The location of the store is irrelevant.

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location
    Quote Originally Posted by mattstewart:
    #1. Why cant i shop online for the HK ikea website? you can for the US ikea site.

#2. What are ikea prices for furniture? appliances?

#3. What is the price for an average dryer? my apartment has a washer, and my girlfriend "needs" a dryer that heats the clothes while it spins them.....any ideas on prices?

#4. Where is the best place to go to buy furniture and appliances and electronics for apartments near Tsim Sha Tsui? Or at least somewhere that can deliver to Tsim Sha Tsui for a cheap fee?
    Here are your answers....

#1. Beats me. Ask IKEA

#2. Pick up a catalogue from either IKEA or other selected locations where they would display their product range and give you an indication on their prices...

#3. Do you use towngas? If so then, visit www.towngas.com for an idea on what the costs are for a gas-powered dryer.

#4. As KiA said, location is irrelevant. All major stores (and most small ones) will deliver to your home (some of them tend to do it for a small fee). Try looking around Tsim Sha Tsui for big-name electronics stores like Fortress, Broadway, GOME for electronics gear.

hope that helps..