<--A few random questions-->

Closed Thread

<--A few random questions-->

hey guys!

How's everyone doing? i hope all's well. Anyway, Just a few questions i need to ask.. pretty simple shit actually.

1) Where would you suggest i go for a nice haircut? something a lil snazzy yet not too expensive... i walk by alot of hair salons/barbers and they charge something crazy like 200-300 bucks.. is that normal???

2) What are the major pharmacy's here? all i see are those local small medicine shops. I'm looking for a particular medicine, still havent seen it around. I checked alot of local stores and mannings and all that.. None of them seem to have it. it's a anti-persperant called Certain Dri. If anyone knows where i can score some.. that'd be lovely..

3) I just ran out of my CD Portfolio..(I'm a designer and i have my stuff burnt on a CD to give my job prospects).. Where can i buy blank cds/dvds??? If there are any cheap ones thatd be great! --> a follow up question... Im not sure if my aunt's pc burns cd's so if ever where can i go to have 'em burned???

Hope to hear from you fellow geo's!!!

Cheers guys!

1. I know some people get cuts done in TST, Mong Kok for HKD150 or less depending on style etc.
    2. Watson's and Mannings are the chains. Fanda is popular too with locations in TST and Central
    3. Japan Home Store or you can headover the Sham Shui Po or Mong Kok or WanChai computer center's

Quote Originally Posted by Alby:
    1. I know some people get cuts done in TST, Mong Kok for HKD150 or less depending on style etc.
    2. Watson's and Mannings are the chains. Fanda is popular too with locations in TST and Central
    3. Japan Home Store or you can headover the Sham Shui Po or Mong Kok or WanChai computer center's
    thanks!!!! that really helps!

I'm looking for a particular medicine, still havent seen it around.

take note - if this is a prescription - watsons and mannings would require a doctor's prescription but not the smaller stores.

suggest you bring some to tide you over until you find it in hk.

decent hairs cut places, i owe u in cwb and mk, or even better face one hair or id hair in tst, around HK$150 for female, HK$100 for male.

cheap cd roms, is in golden centre in ssp, or even cheaper at shabber centre opposite golden centre, far cheaper than wan chai or mong kok

thanks for the input guys!

i know one Pakistani barber who will come to your place and charge just 50 bucks for the haircut, no frills just a basic hair cut
    but i got the best haircut till date in HK from him.

WBR
    Syed